RE: security draft -vo:attached, feedback is needed

All,

First point, not everyone has Word, we should be using the document
formats that
we have been using all along for our work. IN our case, we have been using
XML
and xml-spec DTD. Alternately, we should be using HTML.

I have attached an edited version with some editorial suggestions and some

comments.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
phone: +1 508 234 3624

public-wsawg-security-tf-request@w3.org wrote on 04/02/2003 12:50:19 PM:

> I made a few changes on the first page. The draft focused on "audit
trail" but to me there should
> be a range of security capabilities in the context of web services
including authentication,
> authorization, confidentiality (or should I just say encryption?) and
auditing.

> Gerald W. Edgar, CISSP <Gerald.Edgar@Boeing.com>
> Architecture support, BCA IS Architecture
> 206-544-5300
>
> Mailing address:
> The Boeing Company, M/S 2R-91
> PO Box 3707, Seattle, WA 98124-2207
> USA
>
> Opinions expressed in this note may not reflect those of the Boeing
Company.

Ferris/Waltham/IBM]