Re: SAWSDL support in WSMO Studio

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 00:26:35 +0200
To: Marin Dimitrov <marin.dimitrov@ontotext.com>
Cc: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 11:24 +0300, Marin Dimitrov wrote:
> hi,
>
> I'm not sure what feature No:0 "plain WSDL document" means and we also
> support feature No:14 "attrExtensions element with arbitrary annotations"

The test files marked as feature 0 are plain WSDL documents with no
SAWSDL annotation, just to check that the implementation also actually
supports that case.

As for attrExtensions - do you support really arbitrary extensions on
attrExtensions? The reference file has

    <sawsdl:attrExtensions
        ex:foo="bar"  wsdl2x:safe="true"  sawsdl:modelReference="..."/>

The idea here is that the API or tool can also make ex:foo and
wsdl2x:safe available as extensions on the given operation.

> we'll be working on feature No:16 "RDF Mapping", but we probably won't
> have results before September

If you do end up implementing the RDF mapping, please let me know and we
can compare results with my implementation. I will have it within a few
days of the Woden+SAWSDL API by Ajith et al., because I already have the
WSDL RDF mapping over Woden.

Jacek