Re: SAWSDL support in WSMO Studio

Jacek Kopecky wrote:
> Dear Marin,
> I've added your report to [1], in case you don't have the access, it's
> like this:
>
> Tools for creating SAWSDL
> WSMO Studio (report - your email)
> 1: yes
> 3: yes
> 4: yes
> 5: yes
> 6: yes
> 7: yes
> 8: yes
> 15: yes (same parts as in WSDL2.0, except attrExtensions)

hi,

I'm not sure what feature No:0 "plain WSDL document" means and we also
support feature No:14 "attrExtensions element with arbitrary annotations"

> Please verify if this report is correct, and if you plan to add any of
> the missing features, please also let me know your of your timeline. 8-)

we'll be working on feature No:16 "RDF Mapping", but we probably won't
have results before September

thanks,

	Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "