Re: Draft minutes of telcon 2007/03/13

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin.dimitrov@ontotext.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:29:24 +0300
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
CC: SAWSDL WG <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Jacek Kopecky wrote:

> Can you please let me know when (or whether) WSMO4J could be updated to
> support the CR version of SAWSDL? And will WSMO Studio also support it?
>
> Finally, are there any sample programs that use the WSMO4J API to read
> and/or create a SAWSDL document?

hi,

we'll try to update wsmo4j & WSMO Studio according to the latest SAWSDL
draft no later than the last week of April. The update will include
documentation & sample code as well

best,

	Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "