Re: Draft minutes of telcon 2007/03/13

Hi Marin, thanks for proactively fulfilling my action for me. 8-)

While WSMO4J doesn't (and won't) contain a generic WSDL API,
nevertheless I believe that it can count as an (at least partial)
SAWSDL API because it can read a SAWSDL file and give it to an
application, and presumably it can also create a SAWSDL file. Either
of these functionalities can be bound to a presence of a suitable WSML
document, I expect.

Can you please let me know when (or whether) WSMO4J could be updated to
support the CR version of SAWSDL? And will WSMO Studio also support it?

Finally, are there any sample programs that use the WSMO4J API to read
and/or create a SAWSDL document?

Best regards and thanks,
Jacek