Re: Draft minutes of telcon 2007/03/13

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin.dimitrov@ontotext.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:57:23 +0200
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
CC: SAWSDL WG <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Jacek Kopecky wrote:
> Hi all, you can see the draft minutes at [1],
> to be approved at the next telcon.
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20070313

"<JacekK> ACTION: JacekK to ping Marin Dimitrov about SAWSDL parser in
WSMO Studio [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20070313#action03]"

hi,

we're still using a custom parsing code for WSDL 2 handling in our
SAWSDL implementation (part of wsmo4j [1]) and unfortunately there has
not been much progress in the SAWSDL related part since November

keep in mind that what we have is not a generic SAWSDL API, but just a
SAWSDL extension to the WSMO API [2]

[1] http://wsmo4j.sourceforge.net/
[2] chapter 3 of http://wsmo4j.sourceforge.net/doc/wsmo4j-prog-guide.pdf

best,

	Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "