Re: WSMO4J 0.6.0 patch to support annotation propagation

Dear Marin,
thank you for the release. In my copy of the implementation report
I already dropped the link to the patch and added a mention that it's
0.6.1 that works, but due to other considerations I can't commit that
quite yet.

Would you object if the WG wanted to make the implementation report
public?

Best regards,
Jacek