Re: WSMO4J 0.6.0 patch to support annotation propagation

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin.dimitrov@ontotext.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:21:32 +0300
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
CC: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Jacek Kopecky wrote:

> Please let me know should WSMO4J be updated (before we go to PR) to
> handle propagation, using this patch or otherwise. 8-)

hi,

we've just released wsmo4j 0.6.1 with the patch you provided

the web site is still being updated but you can already download the
binaries and sources from http://wsmo4j.sourceforge.net/

thanks again for the patch

best,

	Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "