Re: WSMO4J 0.6.0 patch to support annotation propagation

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin.dimitrov@ontotext.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:41:25 +0300
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
CC: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Jacek Kopecky wrote:
> Hi Marin,
>
> attached is a patch that enables WSMO4J 0.6.0 to do annotation
> propagation. I will use this patch to fill in the SAWSDL CR
> implementation report, if you don't object (and I will link to this
> email to point to the patch).
>
> Please let me know should WSMO4J be updated (before we go to PR) to
> handle propagation, using this patch or otherwise. 8-)

hi,

tanks for the patch, we'll provide an updated wsmo4j release later today
or tomorrow morning

best,

	Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "