Impl report updated, Tuesday possible vote for PR

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:07:22 +0200
To: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
Cc: Doug Brewer <twisted@uga.edu>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>

Hi all,

I just updated the implementation report [1] due to the WSMO4J patch I
sent earlier, now I only need to fill in the SAWSDL4J row and hope that
Doug fixes the attribute propagation bug (I also sent him a suggested
patch, but it's hairier than the WSMO4J one so I need him to bless it).

In case Doug can fix the bug before the call, and assuming SAWSDL4J has
no serious limitations that I can uncover, we will be able to vote on
requesting Proposed Recommendation on the telcon, so be there if you
can! 8-)

Now on to SAWSDL4J,
Jacek

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/CR/Overview.html