Re: Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2007/01/23

Hi Rama,
thanks for this. I have two comments:

Isn't there a requirement to wrap the contents of any model reference in
 uml? This is not the case with
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/examples/rule/swrl.swrl

Also, I am a bit puzzled by the rather awkward "OK" statement. Shouldn't
the following suffice as constraints:?

swrlb:substract (2 I-variable(deliveryDay) I-variable(orderDay))
                      I-variable(hour) swrlb:greaterThanOrEqual 7
                      I-variable(hour) swrlb:lessThanOrEqual 20
                      I-variable(continent) swrlb:equal
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_america)
                      I-variable(weight) swrlb:lessThanOrEqual 50

Rama Akkiraju a écrit :
> All,
>
> Brahmananda and I added a small example showing how to associate
> constraints to a WSDL via modelreference construct in section 3.7 in the
> editor's copy of the SAWSDL Usage guide
> http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/examples/overview.html. Constraints
> are represented in SWRL (syntax is being verified). Please look it over and
> give feedback.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards
>

>              Jacek Kopecky
>              <jacek.kopecky@de
>              ri.org>                                                    To
>              Sent by:                  SAWSDL public list
>              public-ws-semann-         <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
>              request@w3.org                                             cc
>
>                                                                    Subject
>              01/22/2007 11:05          Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2007/01/23
>              AM
>

> Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2007/01/23
> Zakim instructions [2]
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-semann/2007Jan/0006
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim

>  - Scribe list: (inactive)  JBD, JL, MK, JH, NG, TP,
>                 (active)    TV, PM, SD, JF, CP, CV, HL,
>                             LH, LF, RA, BNS, AS, EP, CB,
>  - Any modifications to agenda?
>  - Any other business?
> of minutes of our last telcon
>  - Minutes of last call [1]
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20070116

>  - Action item list [1]
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/#Actions
>
> 2006-11-21: Eric to upgrade the SPDL page for SAWSDL readers and then work
>             things out with the Usage Guide
>  - pending?
>
> 2007-01-16: JohnM to start putting together a test suite - set of WSDL
> files
>             showing the spec features
>  - pending?
> administrivia
>  - Transition to CR in progress
>  - We may want a shorter namespace name, two options
>    - http://www.w3.org/2007/01/sawsdl
>    - http://www.w3.org/ns/sawsdl  - requires director approval
>    - WSDL uses the first form
>  - The group can start thinking ahead of a draft
>    press release for Recommendation
>  - Policy responded to our comments at [1], seems fine
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2007Jan/0009

>  - Test suite (annotated WSDL documents for the features)
>    - Waiting on action item
>  - We should devise interop tests for parsers/generators, others?
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/CR/

> operation inputs and outputs
>  - Raised by Ajith [1]
>  - 5.2 talks about input and output, meaning XML Schema and
>    WSDL 1.1 message parts
>  - Does Ajith mean wsdl/interface/operation/input|output ?
>    - If so, do we want to describe annotating them?
>
> [1]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann-comments/2007Jan/0010

> comments
> [...]

- --
Laurent Henocque
Maître de Conférences Hdr / Associate Professor
Ecole Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Luminy - Marseille
Laboratoire des Sciences de l'Information et des Systèmes - Marseille
tel: +33 6 83 88 20 01
http://laurent.henocque.free.fr
http://laurent.henocque.perso.esil.univmed.fr
http://www.lsis.org/~laurent_henocque.html

Clé publique open pgp / open pgp public key:
http://laurent.henocque.free.fr/0x987E183.pub.asc