Re: conditions using modelReference

Hi Laurent,

why would the contents of model references be in UML? None of our
previous examples were so.

However, I myself am not sure whether the document URI
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/examples/rule/swrl.swrl would be
viewed as identifying a concept. Does SWRL allow giving names to rules?
If so, the name should be the thing that's referenced, not the document.

I have no idea about the valid syntax, but I'd imagine something like
this:

Rule "myCond" (
     Implies (Antecedent (
                      swrlb:substract (2 I-variable(deliveryDay) I-variable(orderDay))
                      I-variable(hour) swrlb:greaterThanOrEqual 7
                      I-variable(hour) swrlb:lessThanOrEqual 20
                      I-variable(continent) swrlb:equal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_america)
                      I-variable(weight) swrlb:lessThanOrEqual 50
                    )
                      I-variable(continent) swrlb:equal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe)
                      I-variable(weight) swrlb:lessThanOrEqual 50
                    )
)

And the modelReference would be
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/examples/rule/swrl.swrl#myCond

Anyway, we could probably also say that a SWRL file represents a
semantic concept that is expressed as a set of rules, then the original
approach would work. Was this the idea?

Best regards,
Jacek