Re: change of SAWSDL namespace?

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin.dimitrov@ontotext.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:54:48 +0100
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
CC: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Jacek Kopecky wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the WSDL WG just decided today to change the WSDL namespace from
> http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl to http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl
>
> We have previously discussed the shorter form as well, and we decided to
> stay with a dated namespace, because WSDL had it. Now it doesn't -
> should we change our namespace to match WSDL's form, or should we keep
> it as it is?
>
> What do you think?

but this way don't they lose the versioning ability? How many different
specification versions can they map into the "http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl"
namespace?

best,

	Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "