RE: What's an Attribute Declaration component?

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 05:58:15 -0800
To: "'Jacek Kopecky'" <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Cc: <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

IIRC, the wrappers enable us to validate better (e.g. when the extension is
engaged, the following properties MUST appear.)  We started without them and
added them when the need arose.  I agree a lot of empty wrappers expands the
format, but it's not intended to be terse!

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com