Re: Semantic Annotations for WSDL document

John,

Thanks for the good comments. Replies  below.

Joel

public-ws-semann-request@w3.org wrote on 10/08/2006 08:45:21 PM:

> Joel, Holger and Jacek,
>
> I was reading through the Semantic Annotations for WSDL document
> and noticed that there are two sections marked 2.1.6
> (second one should be 2.1.7)

Yes, will fix.

> All subsections 2.1.1 - 2.1.7 have examples, except
> 2.1.5 Complex Types.  Is there a reason?

The section is basically an introduction to the concept of annotating
complex types, with the examples in the subsequent sections.

> Wonder if faults should have lifting and lowering mappings
> as well, since they have data objects with types?

The types defined in fault messages can have lifting and lowering mappings.
The modelReference on fault is more closely related to operation
annotations.

sawsdl:liftingSchemaMapping="http://example.org/mapping/OrderItem2Ont.xslt
> "/>

Yes, will fix.

> Finally, is this table right?
>
>                modelReference liftingSchemaMapping loweringSchemaMapping
> <interface>         yes              no                    no
> <operation>         yes              no                    no
> <complexType>       yes              yes                   yes
> <simpleType>        yes              yes                   yes
> <element>           yes              yes                   yes
> <attribute>         yes              no                    no
> <fault>             yes              no                    no

That accurately reflects the current spec.  The complexType, simpleType and
element rows refer to global definitions.