Re: issue 1 resolution

Pierre, sorry about taking so much time to reply,
the QNames you saw in the examples are gone now, they were a relic of
the past. 8-)
Now we use only URIs. Some examples use short relative URIs, they are
taken as relative to the in-scope base URI, which is usually the URI of
the document. We plan to fix all the examples either to use full URIs or
to mention xml:base explicitly so the full URIs are clear.

In your work, I would suggest that you use full URIs as that is less
prone to causing confusion, I guess. 8-)

Best regards,
Jacek