Re: Issue 23: relationship of interface annotations in face of interface extension

Hi Kunal and John,

I'm not sure that this approach would in fact be correct. We can have a
situation where a small printing interface is extended by a big
aggregated service interface, which may break for example
categorization. While the small printing interface may fall into a
"printing services" category, the big aggregated interface that isn't
limited to printing functionality could fall into a "general services"
category. In some taxonomy the "printing services" category can be
defined as services that only do printing.

I'd say that all the model references do apply (i.e. none are overridden
or precluded) in their scopes, in other words they do not propagate
anywhere. 8-)

Just my opinion,

Jacek