RE: SAWSDL Category [section 2.3 of Semantic Annotations for WSDL ]

Dear Pierre,

if I understand you correctly, you're saying that we should be using a
single URI for a single taxonomy category. I fully agree with you on
that.

The WG has agreed to treat issue 20 as editorial, so it's up to the
editors (Joel and Holger) if they can use the UDDI taxonomy URIs in our
examples somewhere. If you have any concrete suggestions on this, please
do let us know. 8-)

Best regards, Jacek