Re: Introduction

Hi all,

I am a PhD student at DERI Innsbruck. I have been working on the
specification of the WSML language and other WSMO related drafts. My
topic of interest is around functional specification of services and
different approaches to discovery.

So far I have (from the syntactic side) mainly worked with WSDL1.1 and
have a rough idea of the WSDL 2.0 and WSDL-S specification. However
until now I was not heavily involved in the issues around grounding, but
mainly concerned with issues on the semantic level.

I expect this working group to have a quick, useful and simple standard
that allows to reference semantic models from a WSDL description. I hope
to contribute (besides my obligation as editor) to the topic of
separation of concerns between WSDL and the semantic description as well
as issues probably arising due to the fact that we deal with /some/ (not
further specified) semantic language.

best
  Holger

--
Holger Lausen

Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
http://www.deri.org/

Tel:   +43 512 5076464
Email: holger.lausen@deri.org