Issue 6432: updated proposal

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:23:25 -0400
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
Updated proposal - keeping a minimalist approach in mind:

Change the definition of Push Mode in section 3.3 from:
   A delivery mechanism where the source sends event messages to the sink
as individual, unsolicited, asynchronous SOAP messages.
to:
   A delivery mechanism where the source sends event messages to the sink
as individual, asynchronous SOAP messages.

And in section 2.2, after:
  This specification defines a single delivery mode, called Push Mode,
which
is simple asynchronous messaging.

add the following text:
 By using this mode with a wse:NotifyTo EPR that contains an addressable
wsa:Address value, a subscriber can ask for events to be delivered to the
event sink via a connection that is initiated by the event source.  A
subscriber
MAY also choose to a wsa:Address value that is a WS-MakeConnection
anonymous URI template which allows for events to be delivered to a non-
addressable endpoint via a connection that is initiated by the event sink.

See the WS-MakeConnection specification for more information, and an
example, of how this would work.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com