From: Gilbert Pilz [mailto:gilbert.pilz@oracle.com]
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 4:04 PM
To: Chou, Wu (Wu)
Cc: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org; Geoff Bullen; Doug Davis
Subject: Re: WS-Eventing issue 6424 proposal

Wu,

What does being dependent on WS-Addressing have to do with requiring the
wsa:To header? WS-Addressing defines this header as optional. Why is it
necessary to override that definition?

- gp

Chou, Wu (Wu) wrote:

	Gil,

	The sample Subscribe Section is to create a template for
Infoset. It is against the current working draft which is based on
Addressing.  Geoff makes a good point. If in the future that WS-RA
decides to loosen the dependency on WS-Addressing, we can just draft a
replacement and do a global change. In this way, we can get things
moving while keeping other things as separate issues.

	Thanks,

	- Wu Chou.