Re: issue 6401/6661: combined proposal

For the Binding for Unwrapped Notifications, I suggest using the text
that I removed from a previous proposal:
The information about an Event Type contained in the wse:eventType
element binds to a Unwrapped Notification for that type as follows:

    * The [action] property of the Notification has the value of the
      actionURI attribute of the wse:eventType element corresponding to
      the type of the Event being transmitted.
    * The [children] property of the Notification's Body element has a
      single child element. This child element is an instance of the
      Global Element Declaration referenced by the element attribute of
      the wse:eventType element corresponding to the type of the Event
      being transmitted.

As I stated on the last concall, I only removed the above because that
is what we agreed to at the F2F.

As for MIME types, what is wrong with simply using "text/xml"?

- gp