Re: Ordering of Assertions: Comment on WS-Policy Primer LCWD

Hi Dave:
I used the fact that WS-SecurityPolicy discusses order to motivate the
need for order in at least some policies.
I also quoted from the note from Tony Rogers.  Subsequently, there was a
note from Bob Natale who agrees that
order is important but does not like the solution I suggested.

What needs to be made clear is that order is not important in all
policies, but there are situations where it is important
and for these situations we need a solution.

Ashok

--
All the best, Ashok