From: public-ws-policy-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Asir Vedamuthu
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:18 AM
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
Subject: Features at Risk

To advance WS-Policy to Proposed Recommendation, the Working Group needs to
show that each feature in the Framework and Attachment drafts has been
implemented. Thus far, there aren't any publicly visible implementations for
the following features:

a) Ignorable Policy Assertions
b) External Policy Attachment
c) Attaching Policies Using UDDI

For a successful Candidate Recommendation phase, we request the WG to
consider marking features a)-c) as being at risk (the history is that most
of the features marked as being at risk were implemented by multiple
vendors).

Also, in Nov, W3C requested the Working Group to consider marking feature a)
as being at risk [1].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0077.html

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu