RE: ISSUE 3564: Optional Assertions may not be usable in all cir cumstances

IMO, your characterization is not quite right from the perspective of
the client.

If you look at the categories that I posted in [1], what is advisory is
the third category from the perspective of the client. (It is still a
contract of the provider to itself)

However, the first and the second category (wsp:optional="true") is
still within a contract.

> regards, Frederick
>
> Frederick Hirsch
> Nokia