RE: Suggested text to close Bug 3602

I like the Option 3 text.

--umit

________________________________

	From: public-ws-policy-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Maryann Hondo
	Sent: Wednesday, Sep 27, 2006 5:50 AM
	To: Sverdlov, Yakov
	Cc: Ashok Malhotra; Monica J. Martin; public-ws-policy@w3.org
	Subject: RE: Suggested text to close Bug 3602

	Yakov and Ashok.

	I think we're moving to consensus but I'd like you to consider
this alternative text......

	Maryann

	Option 3:

	When an assertion whose type is part of the policy's vocabulary
is not included in a policy alternative, the policy alternative without
the assertion type indicates that the assertion will not be applied in
the context of the attached policy subject.

	Option 1 ( from below)
	"When an assertion whose type is part of the policy
	> vocabulary but is not included in a policy alternative, the
	> behavior indicated by that policy assertion is not applied to
	> a subject in that policy alternative"

"Sverdlov, Yakov" <Yakov.Sverdlov@ca.com>

09/19/2006 01:23 PM

"Ashok Malhotra" <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, "Monica J. Martin"