RE: NEW ISSUE: (3623) Relation of Attachment to SAWSDL

Thank you for your reply.

> Regarding reviewing your material on Attachment in WSDL 2.0 ...

FYI, The WS-Policy WG adopted new material on this topic from the following proposal at our F2F meeting last week:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0037.html

> To summarize, it seems there is little point in WS-Policy and SAWSDL
> coordinating with each other, other than that both should check with
> WS-Desc about extending WSDL 2.0 right.

The WS-Policy WG agrees and we resolved to indicate that Issue 3623 was FIXED by this dialogue.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com