RE: WS-Policy Attachment for WSDL 2.0

Thank you for the clarification Ashok. Yes, this is a joint effort. Participants in the joint effort are (as listed in the paper):

Francisco Curbera, IBM
Kirill Gavrylyuk, Microsoft
Maryann Hondo, IBM
Anish Karmarkar, Oracle
Jonathan Marsh, Microsoft
Ashok Malhotra, Oracle
Anthony Nadalin, IBM
David Orchard, BEA Systems
Daniel Roth, Microsoft
Arthur Ryman, IBM
Jeffrey Schlimmer, Microsoft
Chris Sharp, IBM
Asir S Vedamuthu (Editor), Microsoft

It is up to the WG representatives from each of these companies to independently ACK this contribution. Thank you.

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu
Microsoft Corporation