Re: Review - Editors' Drafts

I think we agreed not to make diffs since at least for guidelines it
would not be comprehensible.

We should have been clearer, I assumed the reporter meant whatever
was involved.

I'm at a F2F so will be unable to do this, perhaps someone else can
please help?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia