Re: Review - Editors' Drafts

So, just to be clear,

I understood that I would be "reporter" on the call, since you weren't
going to make the call, and I did plan to be ON the call.
I did not interpret that to mean I  was responsible for tracking that all
the actions were complete and
that the diffs and links were generated and sending the notice to the
working group.

I have a commitment this morning  (as well as Monday & Tues) so am only
occasionally
monitoring email and  won't be available until the call itself.

It really would be nice to have this process documented more clearly so it
would be
easier to check off what has been done when you need to step in, but there
I go again.

There is a question from Paul about diffs.....

does anyone know if diffs were generated?

Maryann

Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Sent by: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org
07/31/2007 12:56 PM

ext Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
cc
Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, Maryann
Hondo/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, WS-Policy Editors W3C
<public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
Subject
Re: Review - Editors' Drafts

I was at chair at last editors meeting, we agreed you would be
reporter Maryann since I cannot attend tomorrow.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia