RE: Glossary for editor's copy ready

I see that you put this in a separate appendix.  Our current section 2.4
Terminology says
We introduce the following terms that are used throughout this document:

EdNote: script will insert termdefs here

I would have thought you'd have put the terms in the terminology section
instead of an appendix.  If it should be in the appendix, then the 2
sentences I quoted also need to be removed.

Could you elaborate on the choice of location for the glossary?

Cheers,
Dave