Re: Thoughts on how to coordinate CVS work etc.

Since you are all subscribed to the editor's list, I'll strip the number
of "reply to" targets.

Just make up your mind, and I'll reserve zakim. I myself will be on
travel tomorrow, so if you agree on Monday "yes/no" today, it would be
sure that you have the bridge on Monday.

Felix