From: Christopher B Ferris [mailto:chrisfer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:59 AM
To: Felix Sasaki
Cc: Asir Vedamuthu; Norman Walsh; Paul Cotton; Prasad Yendluri; public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org; public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org
Subject: Re: Generation of Diffs for WS-Policy Working Drafts

It's more than just the pointers to the tools. IIRC, there were some configuration issues
that had to be ***just right*** in order to get the diffmk to work correctly.

I know this, because I once tried to get things to work and couldn't get something
***just right*** and it failed. I think it had to do with the version of the JVM needed, etc.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com