Re: Validation of XML of WSDL 2.0 drafts

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:23:34 +0100
To: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: public-ws-desc-eds@w3.org
* Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org> [2005-02-11 17:13+0100]
> Since obviously DTDs are not well adapted to the flexibility of
> namespaces, I'm not opposed to something like schema validation if you
> feel like it.

Actually, the burden really is to have a schema for the Z notation you
designed. Do you have one?

We already have a schema for XMLspec at [1]. I would need to check how
close it is from our current DTD which has been slightly modified IIR,
but it shouldn't be too far.

Cheers,

Hugo

  1. http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/xsd/2.8/xmlspec.xsd