Validation of XML of WSDL 2.0 drafts

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:13:50 +0100
To: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: public-ws-desc-eds@w3.org
Hi Arthur.

I have fixed the mark-up in Part 1 as it wasn't valid:

    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.xml.diff?r1=1.162&r2=1.164&f=h

In order to have this happen automatically again in the build process,
I've updated the DTD to include your Z notation:

    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/xmlspec.dtd.diff?r1=1.5&r2=1.6&f=h

I've done it in a quick and dirty way, but it basically works and I
now get useful information out of the DTD validation. Please validate
against it when you do edits so that the spec stays in a good shape.

Since obviously DTDs are not well adapted to the flexibility of
namespaces, I'm not opposed to something like schema validation if you
feel like it.

Cheers,

Hugo

--