RE: WSDL 2: HTTP binding error reason phrase unnecessary

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC334 [1].  The Working Group agreed to fix the
problem in the manner you suggest, namely, to drop the reason phrase
mechanism.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC334