RE: simple case of IRIs for Components in WSDL 2.0

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC335 [1].  The Working Group was unable to find
consensus that the shorter form of component designators would have all
the desired characteristics that led us to the current design. The issue
was therefore closed without action.

We hope that some of the discussion on this list (particularly using the
best-case scenario rather than the worst-case) alleviates some of your
concerns.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC335