RE: WSDL 2: HTTP input, output, fault serialization in the wrong place

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC332 [1].  The Working Group was unable to agree
to adopt your proposal at this stage of our development.  Though some
members applaud your suggestion as a superior design, the majority felt
that the status quo was sufficient.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC332