RE: Mention IRIs in the primer

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC303 [1].  The Working Group agreed to fix the
problem by adopting the proposal at [2] along with the amendments at
[3].

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC303
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Sep/0030.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Sep/0030.html