RE: HTTP Operation Component ?

Thanks for your comment.  The Working Group decided to drop the use of
the undefined term "HTTP Operation Component" and will make it clear
that we're talking about a Binding Operation Component augmented by
properties from the HTTP binding.

[See http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/#LC13]

If you don't respond by October 1, we'll assume you accept this
resolution.

Part