RE: Different composition(or invocation) order may result an undesirable Feature Interaction problem in Web service

One angle from which you might want to approach such a problem is
Semantic Web Services[1] (I'll defer to others on this list to respond
on how to approach it from the  Choreography perspective). More
specifically, if Web Services are sufficiently richly described (using
semantic technologies), there could be enough "awareness" between a Web
Service consumer (invoker) and a Web Service producer (invokee) that may
avoid interactions that result in what you call an "undesirable Feature
Interaction". You may want to also present your request to the Semantic
Web Services Interest Group listserv[2].

Kind Regards,

Joe Chiusano

Booz Allen Hamilton

Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World

[1] http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/1.1B/
<http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/1.1B/>
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sws-ig/