FW: Proposal on BP 1.1 (along with SSBP 1.0 and AP 1.0)

-----Original Message-----
From: member-ws-chor-request@w3.org
[mailto:member-ws-chor-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Gary Brown
Sent: 14 September 2004 12:52
To: WS-Choreography Working Group; Charlton Barreto
Subject: Re: Proposal on BP 1.1 (along with SSBP 1.0 and AP 1.0)

Hi,

Only comment is the same as for the previous proposal, not sure the need
to identify the WSDL version, as there may be cases where different
participants/roles could be using different WSDL versions.

The only reason for identifying the WSDL version would be if it provided
the CDL specification with the ability to achieve more functionality
against that particular endpoint - otherwise I believe it is irrelevant
to the CDL specification. It would become relevant when parsing the CDL
specification against its bindings, when (for example) generating
endpoints - but that is a localised implementation issue.

Possibly a conversation for the conference call this evening..........

Regards
Gary