Re: WS Choreography Deliverables

Paul,

you have the gist completely. Of course BPEL is only one skeletal
target. Java is another and maybe there would be others that get a look
in.
Whilst I know many that would like to use a BPEL-like solution for
execution I know just as many that would not because they need higher
distribution in the execution. Given that users are not uniform we as a
group (WS-CHOR) are looking at BPEL as one (an important one albeit)
target.

Cheers

Steve T