RE: WS Choreography Deliverables

I would think that the mapping should be normative only if it relates to
critical interoperability and portability issues. But I cannot see such
a case so far, particularly given the fact that this mapping would
probably just provide a skeleton of the actual BPEL (or other) program,
and the skeleton would still need to be filled out in ways that are
outside the domain of the mapping itself. What would a normative stance
buy us?

A normative aspect, of course, would still be that the behavior of any
generated program should be consistent with the associated choreography.

Ugo