RE: BPMN Collaboration Processes?

Hi Prasad,
As a member of the BPMN WG and liaison to WS-Chor, I forwarded your
questions to the BPMN group.
I'll send you the response as soon as it is ready.

Ugo

Draft.pdf
there is some text about Collaboration (Global) processes as,

"Collaboration processes may be contained within a Pool and the
different
participant
business interactions are shown as Lanes within the Pool. In this
situation,
each Lane
would represent two participants and a direction of travel between
them."

I guess, in this situation, a lane will be representing binary
collaboration.

But in the figure 2 of
http://www.enix.co.uk/Documents/The%20Split%20Personality%20of%20BPM.pdf

(source BPMN Working group) a Collaboration Process Model has been
modeled
as Abstract Processes that communicate through message exchange only. My

understanding is this is some what different approach to the text in
BPMN
(1.0)

Can anybody clarify me how one can model collaborations with BPMN and if

possible direct me some example BPMN collaboration process models.

Thanks!

/Prasad