Re: BPMN Collaboration Processes?

Hi Ugo,

Thank you very much and another alternative approach that we would like to
see in BPMN (Binary) Collaboration process diagrams is as a self-contained
process specification in single pool but defined over say three lanes: two
lanes for place activities performed by collaborating roles and a middle
lane for a shared space to place intermediate events with global interest
(i.e. for two parties).

This would be somewhat similar approach to the standard pattern of  a
transaction as in http://infolab.uvt.nl/grnsd/lap2003/dietz.pdf defined by
Jan L.G. Dietz (http://is.twi.tudelft.nl/ontwerpen/people/dietz.html)

Any comments?

Regards!