Re: Abstract messages [Was: Multi-Party Binding Scenario]

When a thread becomes a permathread it means there's interest in the
topic and a variety of opinions. So you want to carry a discussion, make
a poll, etc. But it also becomes hard for people to follow up, keep
track of what points people have agreed/disagreed on, in fact lose track
of what points were raised during the life of the thread.

So it's easier for to take it offline, summarize the major
points/issues/concerns, then present the summary online for further
discussion.

arkin