From: public-ws-chor-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-chor-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Burdett, David
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 2:10 PM
To: 'jdart@tibco.com'; Burdett, David
Cc: 'Assaf Arkin'; Patil Sanjaykumar; Ricky Ho; public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: RE: Abstract messages [Was: Multi-Party Binding Scenario]

Yes, and I do not want to stop that. On the other hand if we are putting
forward a proposal of the pros and cons, then it might be easier to do
that off-line and cause less "noise" on the list, and the work was done
by the more active participants. We could then:

1. Produce a proposed summary
2. Review the summary
3. Carry out a straw poll.

Chairs? Any comments?