RE: Definition of Terms

No offence David, I'm just replying to the most recent mail on this
thread.

At last weeks meeting we had a discussion on the difference between
choreography and orchestration.
It became clear quite quickly that there isn't really a clear
distinction in everyone's mind, and
attempts at definitions always met with some disagreement. Rat holing on
terminology before we
even know what we are doing is counter productive,  so the group agreed
to use the terms
synonymously for the time being (or more accurately not to use the "o"
word for the time being).

We can obviously re-visit this in the future, and in the meantime I
would encourage us to spend
our efforts on gathering requirements.

Cheers,
  Martin.