  From: Patil, Sanjaykumar [mailto:sanjay.patil@iona.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 1:01 PM
  To: Assaf Arkin; Burdett, David
  Cc: ChBussler@aol.com; public-ws-chor@w3.org
  Subject: RE: Definition of Terms

  David/Assaf, would it make sense to capture these definitions (at least
the ones for orchestration and choreography) in a document? We could even
use the set of characteristics that David listed in his original email to
highlight the differences between orchestration and choreography, perhaps in
a tabular form. Once again, I am personally keen on clearly distinguishing
the two conceptual areas and it doesn't matter to me much which words we
stick to them.

  I am sure there are others on the list who would prefer to review the
summary of this discussion before making any further comments! Chairs, any
thoughts?
  Sanjay Patil
  Distinguished Engineer
  sanjay.patil@iona.com